(NQF Level 1 – US 15091)
This course is for any learner who needs to manage time in a responsible and effective way in everyday life situations.
A learner will cover the following topics:
- Set realistic goals for tasks and activities
- Prioritise tasks and activities in order to plan time
- Draw up a plan/schedule to organise tasks and activities
- Carry out tasks and activities as planned
The course consists of the following lessons:
- Lesson 1 – Goal setting
- Lesson 2 – Turning goals into action
- Lesson 3 – Where will I find the time to do it all
- Lesson 4 – Where should I start?
- Lesson 5 – Drawing up a plan to organise tasks and activities
- Lesson 6 – Getting things done
- Lesson 7 – Did it work?