(NQF Level 1 – US 14664)
This course is for any learner to gain knowledge and handle diversity within different relationships in the South African society.
A learner will cover the following topics:
- Identify aspects of diversity within the South African society.
- Demonstrate knowledge of diversity within different relationships.
- Recognise an individual`s role and responsibility in relationships.
- Identify ways and techniques to form positive relationships.
The course consists of the following lessons:
- Lesson 1 – Living in a diverse society
- Lesson 2 – Language Diversity
- Lesson 3 – Cultural Diversity
- Lesson 4 – Healthy Relationships
- Lesson 5 – Negative Relationships
- Lesson 6 – Setting boundaries
- Lesson 7 – Relationships based on principles of Human Rights
- Lesson 8 – Promoting Positive Relationships